1. Homemade Maple Syrup. I made some this morning. It's the only syrup I really love!
2. A Little Sweet and Salty Granola. I made this again last month and enjoyed every bite.
3. The Best Whole Wheat Bread Ever! It's still my favorite whole wheat bread recipe. Still only takes less than two hours to bake. And it still is DELICIOUS warm from the freezer.
5. Slow Cooker Kalua Pork. This is in our regular Sunday dinner rotation, Takes two minutes prep and the crockpot does the rest. So easy and yummy!
6. Simple Coconut Rice. I serve this every time with Kalua Pork. Yummy.
7. French Dip Pitas. My favorite way to use up leftover roast beef.
8. 10 Minute French Dip. My favorite quick meal. My family may or may not be sick of these because we had them several times a month all year.
9. Brownie Pudding. A family Sunday Dessert favorite!
10. Crepes. My kids most favorite breakfast ever!
11. WhirleyPop Kettlecorn. My snacking weakness. But it's okay because it's not that bad for you.
12. Slow Cooker Korean Fire Meat. I'm making this again as soon as my crockpot is unpacked.
14. Greek Powdered Sugar Cookies. Yum! Still wiping the powdered sugar from my face, and the counter and the floor from eating these.
Well, there you have it. A year's worth of recipes. Those are my favorites. What were some of your favorite recipes this year? (Doesn't have to be from my blog. I'd love to hear about any and all favorite recipes!)