Phew, it's not Thursday yet... Not quite. If I post my menu on Thursday then it means that I'm really not with it. :) Wednesday night is totally fine. I like posting on Monday, but sometimes the week gets away too fast.
Here's a few things that we've been doing lately:
1. Playing in the mud and watering the "baby" flowers.
2. Cleaning up a huge pile of leaves. Our yard is huge and needs lots of cleaning up from winter (and previous owners).
3. Being on national TV during the Jazz game. #jazztv
4. Watching choo choos from our front yard.
5. Holding hands and not fighting long enough for me to take a picture.
6. Trying out our new curling wand. I'm probably the last person to get one of them, but it's pretty fun. This is as curly as my hair has ever been...don't know why I have stick straight hair while my mom and sisters have curly. :)
7. Munching on popcorn. (Have I mentioned that these boys are busy?)
8. Making homemade bread that no one wants to eat. They'll take Grandma Sycamore's White Bread any day. :)
Baseball started this week, so with three practices, two games, scouts, activity days, a chorus concert, volunteering in the classroom, finally doing our taxes and attempting to finish the laundry, it's been a little busy. It'll get busier next week when the other two kids start activites. Can't wait! :) Bring on the freezer meals.
Monday: we had friends over for dinner...we had Swedish meatballs, steamed potatoes, cream gravy, salad, cloud light crescent rolls
Tuesday: we had leftover meatballs
Wednesday: BBQ chicken pizza and pepperoni pizza
Thursday: dan dan noodles
Friday: easy night
Saturday: Chinese chicken salad
Sunday: to be determined as a family (to cut down on the complaining)
What are you having this week? Or what have you eaten so far? Feel free to share, even if it's cereal, leftovers or breakfast for dinner (my favorite meals!).