Week 289 Menu
Hi friends! I actually had my menu for this week planned on Monday, but then I didn't get around to posting it. I guess I was caught up in the quiet of my house with my kids gone and tackled the laundry and grocery shopping instead.
Here's a little peek at what I've been doing the last few days:
1. Somehow, for some reason, I volunteered to be my five year old soccer coach. No one else was volunteering and it was supposed to start this week, so I volunteered. My big kids are going to help me (they know lots more about soccer than I do). I've been taking my kids to soccer practices for the last six years, so I'm sure we'll survive.
2. We took away my baby guy's binkie this week. I'm going to write up a little post about our method. It's worked great for all of our kids. He's actually much happier without his "binkie".
3. My little guy loves to go on walks pushing his "strollo". He can push it pretty far. He tells me, "Mom. Mom. Running. Strollo." I love hearing him talk (especially without that binkie in his mouth).
4. I was so excited to make creamy chicken and wild rice soup yesterday and starting chopping and prepping and then realized I was out of wild rice. Hate it when that happens.
5. I'm finally getting my back-to-school act together and cooked a bunch of chicken breasts (bone-in) in the crockpot yesterday. Now I have cooked chicken ready for two more meals besides yesterdays.
6. My little guy helped me dehydrate apples yesterday. Helping actually meaning eating them. My kindergartener loves dried apples for snacks anytime.
All righty...Menu time.
Monday: PW's salisbury steak meatballs
Wednesday: Honey lime enchiladas
Thursday: creamy chicken and wild rice soup,
Friday: grilled homemade pizza
Saturday: Hawaiian Haystacks
Sunday: Beef tenderloin, pasta with PW's tomato cream sauce
Well, now that the week is halfway over, maybe you have your menu planned too. If you do, feel free to share your plan.
Have a great week!