Bits & Pieces 2nd Edition
Time for the 2nd edition of Bits & Pieces (aka things that I am loving or want to share today).
1. I made this granola for a brunch this week. It was heavenly! I'll hopefully post my version of it soon. We ate it with yogurt and fruit in a parfait.
2. Yesterday I started tracking my exercise and eating using the My Fitness Pal app on my tablet.
3. I made this breakfast casserole for brunch this week also. Super yummy and easy too!
4. Have I told you how much my family loves this Kroger Light French Silk Ice Cream? We go through it so fast. I usually keep an extra carton in my deep freeze. You should try it. Yummy and has less fat than regular ice cream.
5. And last but not least...a picture of my little guys. Little twins!
Are you doing anything fun this weekend? Making any yummy eats for the super bowl?
Have a good weekend!