Happy Monday everyone!
Here's a few of my random thoughts on a Monday.
* I'm enjoying our very simply decorated tree this year. It's covered with a hodge-podge of decorations, most of which are not breakable, so they are safe from little baby guy. My kids move them around wherever they want. I'm not too bothered about it. I'm all about simplifying this month!
* Living in Hawaii would be nice. I'm not a huge fan of the cold temperatures and snow that we've been having. Brrr! Maybe a cute pair of boots would make me a fan of cold.
* I finally joined Amazon Prime! I love it! I'm getting most of my Christmas shopping done online now thanks to Prime and my Target Redcard.
* I made one of my favorite soups of all time for dinner last night, Creamy Chicken & Mushroom. Can't wait for lunch to finish up the leftovers. Yum!
* I made one of my favorite treats for a cookie exchange last week, Seven Layer Bars. Yum! I remember why I only make them when I'm taking them somewhere. Delicious and addictive!
* Everyone in my family, even the baby, has had the stomach flu during the last three weeks. My apologies to everyone that my family has unintentionally infected! I hate the stomach flu. It seems like you always come down with it right after you say "I think we're all healthy," and have friends over for the day or spent a lot of time with other people. Ugh! I'll be glad to be done with buying gatorade and saltine crackers.
Time to menu plan...
Monday: grilled BBQ Caesar chicken, rice, veggies
Tuesday: chicken tetrazinni,
Wednesday: quick french dip pitas
Thursday: sausage and potatoes
Friday: Christmas dinner at the church
Saturday: orange chicken
Sunday: marinated steak, fried potatoes, veggies
What are you making for dinner this week?
Just for fun, check out my menus from: