Hi friends. I have a few random thoughts today. Not deep thoughts. Just random.
1. Don't forget about my giveaway that ends tonight. You have an amazingly good chance of winning a year subscription to BHG magazine. I know that my blog isn't big and popular, like Pioneer Women, but it's fun to write and also fun to know that a few people read it. :)
2. Practicing the organ for church with a crawling baby is an adventure. (And can no longer be done without my nine year old daughter in tow.)
3. It's cold. I'm going to make some crockpot hot chocolate to drink after trick-or treating tomorrow.
4. I was reminded yesterday that I hate shopping in stores. Online all the way!
5. These Bear books by Bonnie Becker are some of my favorite children's books ever.
6. I love sweater season.
7. I didn't make dinner last night. My four year old did. We had pancakes. :)
8. I think I'll make some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies today to share with friends and neighbors.
9. I picked up some cuties from Sam's Club yesterday to take to my daughter's Halloween party tomorrow. We'll draw some little faces on them and make them look like jack-o-lanterns. I'm excited for orange season! Yum!
10. I better go get busy before my kids get home from school shortly. Bye friends!
P.S. What's on your mind today? Hot chocolate? Pumpkin carving? Grocery shopping? Share if you'd like. Happy Wednesday!