- I feel like I can tackle anything today because I have dinner, white chicken chili, cooked and in the fridge ready to be reheated.
- I need to go to the grocery store today, but it's raining. Looks like we might get a little wet, but it's worth it because I we need fritos to eat in our soup tonight. Never mind that I said that I wasn't going to eat any chips this week. Chips in soup don't count.
- I have great plans to take my reusable bags to the grocery store. I never remember to take them. Ever.
- I'm making pumpkin chocolate chip muffins for my kids' after school snack. Then my house will smell yummy (and not like white chili, which smells yummy, but not as good as pumpkin).
- I love my new iron. I have gone through quite a few irons in the last twelve years. This one is a good one! And pretty cheap too. It makes me happy when I use it (even though I don't really like ironing).
- I organized some of my kitchen cupboards yesterday. We remodeled our kitchen almost a year ago, and I bought some new ribbed shelf liner that I love. I'm throwing away all the other liner that I put in last year. This is good stuff!
- This clean, organized cupboard makes me smile.
- This face makes me smile (and the picture was taken by my four year old). Love the messy face and stunned look!
What's on your mind today? Have a happy Tuesday!