We had these wraps for dinner and multiple lunches a few weeks ago. I marinated some chicken in the fridge overnight in some Caesar dressing. Then I grilled it and sliced it up and kept it in the fridge, so it was ready to toss into these yummy wraps.
Sometimes I freeze a bunch of chicken in Caesar dressing, so it's already marinated and ready to go when I need it.
I made a big Caesar salad and then topped it with chicken and fresh parmesan cheese and wrapped it up into a tortilla. My 9 year old daughter raved about how good they were and asked for more!
Can't be any harder than this, add whatever veggies you have in the fridge. Tomato would be yummy in it too. These uncooked tortillas that you can get at Costco or Sam's Club would be yummy to wrap it all up in.
Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 c. Caesar dressing
- any kind of lettuce, washed and torn into pieces
- spinach, washed and torn into pieces
- cucumbers, chopped
- Caesar dressing to taste
- fresh parmesan, grated
- flour tortillas
- Marinate chicken in Caesar dressing overnight or at least an hour. Grill chicken until cooked through. Slice chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- In separate bowl, combine any kind of lettuce or spinach (washed and torn into pieces), chopped cucumbers, and a handful of croutons. Toss with Caesar dressing (as much as you like).
- Layer prepared salad onto flour tortilla, top with chicken, and sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese. Wrap the tortilla up and enjoy!