I'm a little obsessed lately with making homemade tortilla chips. You can't go wrong with these, seriously for several reasons:
- What's better than eating warm tortilla chips with yummy salsa?
- They're baked, not fried.
- Two tortillas makes 12 chips and only has 100 calories and .5 grams of fat.
- They're cheaper than buying a bag of chips (I got 30 tortillas for $1.49).
- They only take 10 minutes to make.
Homemade Tortilla Chips
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray corn tortillas on both sides with cooking spray. Cut tortillas into six wedges. Lay flat (not touching) on cookie sheet. Sprinkle with salt. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Eat with your favorite salsa or guacamole. Here are a few of my favorites:
Quick Salsa (I make this at least once a week)
Happy almost guilt-free salsa eating!